Полушкина И. А.
Студенты ФГБОУ ВО «Воронежский Государственный Технический Университет», г. Воронеж
ON THE ISSUE OF EMPLOYMENT OF GRADUATES OF A BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN INDUSTRIAL AND CIVIL ENGINEERING
The article examines the issue of employment of students in the field of construction and their opinion on the example of the specialty industrial and civil construction of undergraduate graduates, using a survey and its subsequent analysis.
In recent years, the issue of student employment has become widespread . More and more students every year find themselves on the Russian labor market, in an attempt to find a suitable position for them. In this article, we will touch upon the problem of employment of graduate students in the specialty of industrial and civil engineering (ASE), assess the prospects of future workers, and also identify the minimum and maximum wages that graduate students of bachelors in the specialty of industrial and civil engineering (ASC) can apply for. ) . To make our research as complete as possible, we interviewed 5 groups of graduate students in industrial and civil engineering to understand how they are trying to find a job or have already found it and what factors they prioritize when looking for a job.
Question 1: What are the main factors in choosing a job for you?
1. Good team
2. Decent wages
3. The ability to combine with further study
4. Convenient location
As we can see in Fig. 1. more than half of graduates prioritize high wages.
Question 2: Do you have a job at the moment?
1. Yes, I work
2. No, I don’t work
3. I am undergoing an internship / on probation
As we can see in Fig. 2. 2/3 of graduates already have a job.
Question 3: Do you work in your specialty?
1. Yes, I work in my specialty
2. No, I do not work in my specialty
3. I don’t work at all
As we can see in Fig. 3. half of the graduate students have chosen to work in their specialty.
The further advancement of undergraduate graduate students already depends directly on them. The better an employee shows himself in his field and the more experience he has, the faster he will move up the career ladder . Particular attention should be paid to such a direction as a BIM coordinator / manager. As we can see from Table 1, the highest labor cost is for a BIM Coordinator / Manager vacancy. This is due to the fact that in recent years BIM technologies  are gaining popularity at an extensive pace, but there are not so many proposals from the point of view of high-quality specialists. As a result, we can observe these values of wages.BIM te chnologies allow you to control construction at all its stages, and the BIM model contains detailed documentation, which allows builders, using one model, to observe the process from different angles.
In conclusion, I would like to note only the fact that in the future I would like universities to pay more attention to the issue of internships.
1. Klokov I.A., Andreeva K.A., Davydova T.E. Employment of students in the field of housing and communal services: theory and practice / Klokov I.A., Andreeva K.A., Davydova T.E. // Economy in the investment and construction complex and housing and communal services. 2019. No. 2 (17). S. 138-144.
2. Klokov I.A., Andreeva K.A. The practice of a university student and the development of his professional potential / Klokov I.A., Andreeva K.A. // XI International Youth Forum «Education. Science. Production». Forum materials. Belgorod, 2019.S. 2035-2041.
3. Ponyavina N.A. The introduction of BIM technologies as the main way to improve the construction industry / Ponyavina N.A., Popova M.E., Andreeva K.A., Mishchenko A.V. // Construction and real estate. 2020. No. 3 (7). S. 115-119.
© Клоков И.А., Харина А.О., Стукалин А.А., Полушкина И.А., 2021